Sunday, May 18, 2008

boy, what are you going to do with your life?

I was put on earth to make a difference and to stand out. Not pretentiously, but through my good deeds. I am nervous and pseudo excited for High School to end. Are we obligated to know what we want to be in life and go through with it and live happily ever after? If thats the case, I am a lost cause. I LOVE the environment, LOVE being creative, I LOVE helping people and trying to please everyone. I want to be a physician, but for years I have always been fond of the environment and thought being an environmental engineer. I will pursue the pre-med program but will definitely consider the engineering program at Syracuse. Definitely not pseudo excited for this Planet Green , but anticipating for this channel to finally be on TV in June.

I love Lauren's Muxtape…something to listen to as I clean while the the spring breeze comes by way. Definitely "a feel-good playlist"

1 comment:

Kidd said...

I'm really glad u got that scholarship and stuff for Syracuse, thanks for all the quotes on my page, they are very inspirational to me