I came into this game on top, after doing mediocre the first semester. I felt as if I could do anything I wanted, as long as I put in the time. Turns out that sometimes it doesn't work out like that. So when you don't put in the time, it makes you feel like shit. I'm totally having a mental breakdown right now. I'm doubting myself, not motivated, and not happy with myself. Having high hopes will be my demise. All I wanted was all A's, but I guess its much easier said than done. I don't know what to do, but cry. It only gets worst I hear.
btw. I sleep too much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
dont worry lookman. i don't get all A's in college either. freshman year is just a way to show you what you'll be doing the next few years, but it does get easier because you know what to expect next year.
and i sleep way too much as well.
-love, Jacqui
no such thing as sleeping too much. sleeping is the greatest pastime ever. and getting all a's is really difficult, i don't know anybody who does it in college. i'm sure you're still doing great even if it's not perfect, so don't worry so much. take it from me, there's nothing wrong with being unmotivated/slacking sometimes, haha. be happy! btw, i miss you. when is your semester over?
Post a Comment