Saturday, February 2, 2008

Leaving everything behind

Yes, I passed my road test. I didn't get it on the 1st try, but I sure did get it on the second and I only got points off because I used the mirrors but didn't check for blind spots when leaving the curb. I knew I could have passed it the first time, but I didn't see the stop sign...I did this time. Oh, by the way. I took the test in the pouring rain. Props to me.

In 13dys, Ill be on a plane going to Japan. Yes Japan. VIsiting Hiroshima, Kyoto, Yokohama, and Tokyo. I'll be there for about 10dys. I'll be living with my Host family for 2dys in Yokohama. I need to hurry up and buy my digital camera. I thinking of going for a CanonG9. You can recommend me some. I should start practicing my japanese.

3 comments:

Abbie Road said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Abbie Road said...

ahh you're going to have so much fun...i wish i was going with you....
i hope your camara comes in time...
(sigh)you're so lucky<3!...

<3paix

Anonymous said...

your so lucky.
I desperately want to visit Japan someday, I love the culture & ppl.
btw this is yosef's friend:)