A new blog has been born. I was influenced to make a new one since Two Thousand Seven is almost at an end in exactly 9 days. A new blog, a new year, and a new beginning to start off fresh.
P.S. Friends aren't as bad, sometimes you just need a break from them to reevaluate the situation.
P.P.S. I'm getting sick and I don't like the idea of it. Blueberry Tea from Trader Joe's, Maui Sugar, REM sleep, and 4 pills will hopefully cure me.
P.P.P.S. The Oregon Trail Game rocks!!!
Friday, December 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
oregon trail was the shiiit.
hope you feel better!!!
& i hope we get to go shopping soon! lol
-I need to "Oregon Trail" right now. I need to get to the Pacific Oceania.
-Thanks, I probably gotten many people sick today, but whatever.
-I'm really hoping I get wednesday off because I want to go shopping with you and Jessica.
i don't know what Oregon trail is, but i do hope you feel better.
my last name is Avalos, lol i see i was the only one without a last name on the links section.
I do feel a little better, I got that rest that everyone told me to that eventually backfired.
Thanks for caring though. Ill update you with the "backfired" part on a christmas eve blog.
Post a Comment